London is such a cool city; its multicultural and massive so whether you live in London or you are visiting there is always plenty to see and do. Here are our top ten favorite places in London right now…
- Camden market – It’s quirky and alternative with awesome food stalls, interesting shops, and the coolest market. Day or night, Camden is always a winner!
- Winter wonderland – Until 6th January Hyde Park is taken over with fair rides, a circus, an ice rink and an abundance of festive stalls. Listen to great bands, eat drink and be merry.
- South Bank – There is always something going on at South Bank; from snorkeling with sharks at the Aquarium to wine and champagne tasting at Vinopolis. Plenty of fun to be had for all.
- Ice skating outdoors – There are lots of ice rinks that pop up in London over the winter months but the rink at Somerset House has to be the most scenic.
- Covent Garden – Enjoy browsing interesting shops and watch street performances, many of which are pretty impressive.
- Thames cruise – From romantic sunset cruises to party cruises there are many to choose from. You can even use your Oyster card to catch a ferry instead of taking the tube. Definitely, a nicer way to travel.
- Murder mystery on the Golden Hinde – The Golden Hinde is a full-sized reconstruction of the ship that sailed the globe between 1577-80 parked in London Bridge. It hosts a range of events from Murder Mysteries to charity functions.
- Brick Lane – Get the best Indian food in London and experience a diverse range of nightlife. Brick Lane is ideal for a great night out.
Rather get out of London? Check out these 5 amazing destinations!